This birthday is turning into a birthmonth! I received an awesome package in the mail today from New Balance with a really nice running shirt (pink, of course), some athletic bath salts, anti-itching/chafing cream (the thighs are excited), and perhaps my favorite item in the package: a 13.1 bumper sticker to sport after I complete the 1/2 marathon.
The only problem is I have no idea from whom this sussie was sent. (For those of you who are not from South Louisiana and don't know what a "sussie" is, it's a gift that is often referred to as a "happy" or "prize.") Someone suggested that New Balance sent it to me after reading my blog...I guess that's how they would know to send me some anti-chafing cream! But I was surprised about the running shirt and lovely bath salts...they got the color and size right! If anyone who is reading this blog sent me this fabulous gear, please let me know. I would like to properly thank you!
In the meantime, I plan to wear the shirt during my workout session later today after applying the anti-chafing cream, all of which will be followed by a nice long soak in the bath salts as I stare at my 13.1 sticker for inspiration!
Tit for tat. Fit not fat.
:) LOVE YOU!
ReplyDeleteI found the friend that sent such wonderful birthday sussies! Thanks, Stephie! Looking forward to using these things in Destin for our beachside jogs VERY SOON!
ReplyDelete