Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sex, Lies and Physical Fitness. 240 days left!

Ok...so this particular blog entry is directed at former Governor and movie star Arnold Schwarzenegger (since I'm sure he follows this blog):

Look, dude.  I know that you are really into physical fitness and that is commendable.  Truly.  And we all know that "intercourse" is a way to burn off some serious calories quickly.  However, those "sexual relations" should be with your wife...NOT the family housekeeper.  I guess you missed that memo.  It is not considered EXERCISE when you spread your seed to women who are not your wife.  It is called adultery.  And you don't burn calories while committing adultery.  I already conferred with God.  Oh...and you might just want to make sure that your IMF buddy from France understands this rule, too. 

And, Arnie, please do us all a favor:  DO NOT "come back."

Tit for tat.  Fit not fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment