Thursday, May 5, 2011

Skinnygirl! 254 days left!

In honor of Cinco de Mayo, I would like to give a special shout out to my friend, Bethenny Frankel (ok...so we're not exactly friends, but in my mind, we are).  I love this girl.  If you have no idea who I'm talking about, then I invite you to do a Google search.  Or, you can just check out her very famous brand of margaritas called SkinnyGirl Margaritas by visiting:  http://www.skinnygirlcocktails.com/home.php.

While training, I'm not drinking very much.  But when I do decide to indulge, I feel a little less guilty when sipping on one of these cocktails.  Margaritas are probably the most unhealthy adult beverage on the market (aside from a Pat O's Hurricane), but Bethenny found a way to make a big girl who's training for a 1/2 marathon smile!  While this cocktail doesn't quite live up to my Ninfarita standards, it runs a close second.  I highly recommend it!

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Tit for tat.  Fit not fat.

3 comments: