Monday, May 9, 2011

F.R.I.E.N.D.S. 250 days left!

Do you have a friend that knows EVERYTHING about you?  Do you have a friend that knows how to comfort you?  Do you have a friend that knows exactly what you're thinking without saying a word?  Do you have a friend that you call as soon as something good happens?  Do you have a friend that you call as soon as something bad happens?  Do you have a friend that supports you no matter what?  Do you have a friend that you call when you want to have a drink?  Do you have a friend that you call when you want to workout?  Do you have a friend that loves Justin Timberlake as much as you do?  Do you have a friend that has seen you naked (and loves you anyway)?  Do you have a friend that makes you laugh?  Do you have a friend that makes you cry?  Do you have a friend that loves you unconditionally?

I do.  And I'm blessed.  You know who you are.  I LOVE my friends.  Thank you for being my friend.  I've never been one of those people that has a million friends, but the friends that I do have are absolutely amazing.  My wish is that everyone can say the same thing about their friends. 

Tit for tat.  Fit not fat.

5 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your blog. Just wanted you to know that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rebecca! I have fun writing the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em, you are that friend to me! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't agree more. I love you. And thank you for being my friend. Don't know what I'd do without you.

    ReplyDelete