Wednesday, June 22, 2011
We ARE living in a material world and I AM a material girl!
Ok...so not every blog post can be about eating healthy and losing weight. Sometimes you just have to share a "moment." I had a "moment" while driving to work this morning (keeping in mind that my commute is all of 4 minutes). As soon as I got in the car, a very familiar tune came on the radio...Madonna's "Material Girl." I proceeded to rock out to this song for all four minutes. I didn't even turn the radio (or my singing volume) down when I rolled down the window to swipe my card to get into the parking garage. The attendant was a little disturbed. Whatever. I'm over it. I'm sure some Atlanta morning commuters were a little amused at my autmobile singing/dancing antics. I'm really hoping nobody was videoing me or took a picture. It was classic. Also, I think I've decided this is the song that I would like to walk down the aisle to at my impending wedding to Mr. Vanderbilt/MNB. So...I thought I'd give all of you the same opportunity to rock out like I did this morning...guys and girls alike. Shut your office door, turn up your speakers and let yourself belt this one out...you know you want to! Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAcz2tKaSM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amen, honey!! Haha!
ReplyDelete