Thursday, July 14, 2011

Movin' on up...movin' on out!

Sorry it's been so long since I've put my thoughts on paper...well...typed my thoughts on a screen.  As most of you know, I'll be moving back to Louisiana next week.  Things are extremely hectic right now.  Wrapping up things at my current job, getting ready for the move and getting things set up back in Baton Rouge.  I'm so excited for the opportunities that are waiting for me back home.  I promise I will start blogging again about all of my experiences (especially the less-than-classy ones) as soon as I get settled.  In the meantime, I'm taking a break from the blog, but I remain diligent in reaching my goal.  I'll see y'all on the flip side!  Here's a little jingle just to let you know exactly how I'm feeling inside right now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5zCT0U7_lA

Tit for tat.  Fit not fat.

1 comment:

  1. Baton Rouge -- here Emily comes!! Woo hooooo!!! Can't wait to read more adventures!! Take notes! Love ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete