Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Life's a Beach! 227 days left!

So as you may have noticed, I took a brief hiatus from blogging.  And here is the reason why...



I spent four glorious days in Florida with some of the best friends a girl could ask for.  A nice respite from the everyday hustle and bustle of life.  But now it's back to reality.  However, I didn't COMPLETELY fall off of the wagon.  Tried to eat as sensible as possible and even worked out a few days while there.  A special thanks to Valerie and Eric--my workout buddies.  We grilled.  We boiled seafood.  We swam (well...it was more like "floating" with a Bubba Keg in one hand rather than swimming).  We even spent one night dancing for 3 hours straight (although I don't think we can technically count that as calorie burning since we took about 4 shots and drank vodka lemonade during the same period of time).  In any event, it was a wonderful vacation and I can't wait until next year when we all celebrate our 30th birthdays together! 

2 comments:

  1. Was this the first time you exercised on your vacation? I have never been able to that. Kudos lady! That's determination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome; it was a pleasure to be 1 of your workout buddies :)

    ReplyDelete